Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Looking For Indoor Fun With Kids?

I know I am not the only mother who searches the internet, Oaklee's Family Guide, or Family Magazine in search of new and exciting things to do with the kids when they are off school. How many times can you  go bowling or the movies!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I took the crew (ages 15, 12 and 8) to try a new place called Xtreme Trampoline. Located in Buffalo Grove and Carol Stream, Xtreme Trampoline offered all my kids a great place to expend some energy for a few hours. They have trampolines for three different age groups as well as dodge ball arenas for two age groups, reducing my fear of big kids bumping into little ones. The cost was $12 per jumper for the first hour and $7 for each additional hour. Take off your shoes and join the kids, it's great fun (and you'll burn calories while your at it!)! If you have any other ideas for day fun on days off, please feel free to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment